18. Philippians 2:14: Refraining From Whining
aˆ?Do everything without grumbling or disputing.aˆ?
19. Psalm 27:14: Awaiting Jesus
20. Romans 12:12: What To Do While Youaˆ™re Waiting
aˆ?Rejoice in desire, have patience in tribulation, feel continual in prayer.aˆ?
21. 2 Corinthians 4:16: Fixing Your sight on Eternity
aˆ?This light temporary condition try getting ready for all of us an eternal lbs of magnificence beyond all contrast, as we look to not ever what are noticed but to your points that tend to be unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.aˆ?
Conflict & Correspondence
22. Proverbs 15:1: The Power of Words
aˆ?A gentle solution turns away wrath, but a harsh keyword stirs up anger.aˆ?
23. James 1:19-20: The Pace of terminology
aˆ?Know this escort reviews Chicago, my cherished brothers: allow everybody be quick to hear, sluggish to dicuss, slow down to frustration; for all the rage of man doesn’t make the righteousness of God.aˆ?
24. Colossians 3:13: Forgiving Each Other
aˆ?Put on subsequently, as Godaˆ™s chosen people, holy and precious, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, supporting together and, if one provides a grievance against another, forgiving each other; since the Lord keeps forgiven your, which means you in addition must forgive. And most importantly these placed on love, which binds everything together in great balance.aˆ?
25. Ephesians 4:31-32: determination for admiration
aˆ?Let all resentment and wrath and fury and clamor and slander go away from you, together with all malice. End up being kinds together, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.aˆ?
Making Behavior Regarding Potential Future
26. Ephesians 5:15-17: Kingdom-Minded Live
aˆ?Look very carefully subsequently the manner in which you go, not quite as foolish but as smart, putting some finest use of the time, due to the fact era tend to be wicked. For that reason don’t be foolish, but know very well what the may for the Lord was.aˆ?
27. Proverbs 3:5-7: trustworthy when you look at the Lord
aˆ?Trust from inside the LORD with all your own cardio, plus don’t lean on your own comprehension. In all the techniques admit your, in which he will always make straight the paths. Become maybe not wise in your own eyes; fear the father, and switch far from bad.aˆ?
28. Proverbs 15:22: The Value of Getting Suggestions
aˆ?Without counsel ideas give up, however with a lot of advisers they be successful.aˆ?
29. Proverbs 1:7: In Which Wisdom Begins
aˆ?The anxiety about god could be the start of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and training.aˆ?
30. James 3:17: features of smart conclusion
Although wisdom from above are basic pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to cause, chock-full of mercy and great fruit, impartial and sincere.aˆ?
12. 1 Thessalonians 4:3, 7: love of looks
aˆ?For this is the may of Jesus, your sanctification: that you refrain from intimate immorality.
aˆ?For Jesus has not yet known as united states for impurity, however in holiness.aˆ?
13. Proverbs 4:23: Purity of Heart
aˆ?Keep your cardiovascular system with all of vigilance, for from it flow the springs of existence.aˆ?
14. Philippians 4:8: love of notice
aˆ?Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is actually pure, whatever try lovely, whatever was applaudable, if there is any superiority, if you have anything worth compliments, contemplate these items.aˆ?
15. 1 Timothy 4:12: unveil Christ by the run
aˆ?Let nobody despise your for your young people, but arranged the believers a good example in message, in run, crazy, in trust, in purity.aˆ?
16. 2 Timothy 2:22: Become Passionate About Righteousness
aˆ?So flee youthful passions and realize righteousness, belief, appreciation, and comfort, combined with people who turn to the Lord from a pure center.aˆ?